Certified SeminarsLevel 1 Certification – Condition Monitoring and diagnostics of machines – Ultrasound (ISO 29821 & ISO 18436).
Client Satisfaction Index 8,58.
Level 1 certification provides recognition of the qualifications and competence of individuals to perform ultrasound measurements and analysis for machinery condition monitoring. Using parts of ISO 29821 and ISO 18436 to define the most suitable procedures for measurement, analysis and diagnosis.
Personnel classified as level 1 will be able to:
- Apply a specified ultrasound measurement technique, scan mode or contact mode.
- Set up and operate the ultrasound equipment for safe ultrasound data collection.
- Verify the integrity of collected data and prevent or control poor data and error sources.
Perform basic fault detection, severity assessment, and diagnosis.
- Maintain a database of results and trends.
- Evaluate and report test results.
- Recognize and prevent or control factors that result in the acquisition of poor quality data. Perform minor corrective actions involving operating deflection shapes, single-plane balancing, and diagnostic testing.
Maintenance personnel, machine operators, plant managers. It is not essential to have prior knowledge of this methodology.
TSI’s headquartes in Madrid. For fully customised programmes, please contact TSI
Morning: 09:00 – 14:00.
Afternoon: 15:00 – 18:00.
Friday: 09:00 – 14:00.
Information and Reservation Form
Please complete this form to book your place on a seminar. TSI confirm in writing the acceptance to the seminar selected as strict order of receipt of applications.