LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION – CONDIITON MONOTORING AND DIAGNOSTICS OF MACHINES
MEDIANTE MAQUINARIA (ISO 29821 & ISO 18436)
Objectives: Level 1 certification provides recognition of the qualifications and competence of individuals to perform ultrasound measurements and analysis for machinery condition monitoring.
- Personnel classified as level 1 will be able to:
- Apply a specified ultrasound measurement technique, scan mode or contact mode.
- Set up and operate the ultrasound equipment for safe ultrasound data collection.
- Verify the integrity of collected data and prevent or control poor data and error sources.
- Perform basic fault detection, severity assessment, and diagnosis.
- Maintain a database of results and trends.
- Evaluate and report test results.
- Recognize and prevent or control factors that result in the acquisition of poor quality data.
- perform minor corrective actions involving operating deflection shapes, single-plane balancing, and diagnostic testing.
Aimed to: Maintenance personnel, machine operators, plant managers. It is not essential to have prior knowledge of this methodology.
Place: ATSI’s headquartes in Madrid. For fully customised programmes, please contact TSI.
April 28th-30th, 2020.
November 6th-6th, 2020.
Morning: 09:00 – 14:00.
Afternoon: 15:00 – 18:00.
Friday: 09:00 – 14:00.
INFORMATION / REGISTRATION
Please complete this form to book your place on a seminar.
TSI confirm in writing the acceptance to the seminar selected as strict order of receipt of applications.
Note: Priority booking TSI´s customers