SEA TRIALS COMPREHENSIVE MANAGEMENT
Sea trials are usually performed on the last phase of a ship construction or if an existent ship suffers modifications that can affect its performance and safety.
We have been carrying out these measurements for more than 35 years. We also are one of the few companies certified by the main Classification Societies.
We are certified as Service supplier by the main Classification Societies.
We have instrumentation and a team of experts suitable for carrying out different naval tests, special tests and measurements on ships.
- COMFORT TESTS.
- Noise & Vibration according to Standard and Class Notations.
- Sound Insulation Measurements.
- Impact Measurements.
- Habitability – Indoor Climate.
- Vessels motions accelerations.
- MANOEUVRABILITY AND OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE.
- Manoeuvrability test: Evolution Circle, Zig. Zag, Crash-Stop, Man Overboard.
- Power & Speed tests.
- MACHINERY INTEGRITY TESTS.
- Vibration in the Main Machinery and Auxiliary Equipment.
- Torsional /Lateral / Axial vibrations.
- Reactions measurement in shafts´bearings.
- VESSEL MONITORING.
- Vibrational baseline condition of machinery al delivery stages.
- Sensors network installation and data gathering for Digital Twin Models.
- Condition Based and Predictive Maintenance (CBM and PDM) of onboard assets.
- Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) (hogging and sagging deformation).
- NON-INTRUSIVE CAVITATION DETECTION TEST.
- Verification of cavitation operational profiles.
- Installation of Ni-CDS (Non intrusive Cavitation Detection System).
VESSEL RADIATED NOISE.
- Assessment of noisy vessel operational profiles according to Standard and Class Notations (ARN and URN).
- Assessment for vessel acoustic signature reduction.
- Airborne Radiated Noise measurements (ARN).
- Underwater Radiated Noise measurements (URN).
One Certified and Reliable Services Supplier to Satisfy all your needs.
Técnicas y Servicios de Ingeniería S.L.