MEGGITT HTP | SENSORS | DYNAMIC AND STATIC PRESSURE
- Piezoelectric dynamic pressure transducer designed for sensing dynamic pressure fluctuations, even in extreme temperatures and high static pressure. The transducer is manufactured with all welded construction using high temperature inconel. The model 522M17 operates at temperature extremes of up to 538˚C continuous and up to 649˚C
- Typical applications include: combustion monitoring, high pressure steam, propulsion testing, and gas turbine testing.
- Resonance frequency 45 KHz
- Vibration sensitivity 0,05 pC/g
- High quality piezoelectric pressure sensor designed to measure small dynamic pressure fluctuations, even in the presence of high static pressure. The sensor can also operate at very high temperatures; up to +114°C continuously and up to +127°C intermittently.
- Inconel and stainless steel construction.
- Common applications include: gas turbine combustion monitoring, high pressure steam and propulsion system testing.
- Resonance frequency, minimum 20 KHz
- Sensitivity 17 pC/psi +/-20%
Meggitt HTP origins after the divestures of low temperature activities related to the Endevco brand.
In fact Meggitt Energy Equipment retained all products with operative capabilities above 260°C
As a leading provider of pressure and vibration sensors for the most demanding aerospace, nuclear, turbine
and industrial control measurement applications, Meggitt’s advanced sensors are specialized to withstand the
challenges of extreme environments.
Over a half century of high temperature innovation from Meggitt
- 1970’s First high temperature (900°F, 482°C ) piezoelectric crystal developed
- 1980’s First tourmaline sensor developed (1400°F, 760°C)
- 2019 Higher temp sensor developed (1500°F, 815°C)
Long term, stable performance
Small size & lightweight
Proven, reliable design and manufacturing legacy